quarta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2014

Here are some saving stories from shopping sherlock users:


I recently purchased 4 Bluetooth wireless ear buds. Original price was $99.00 each. We found and purchased them for $20.00 per pair! That’s a $316 savings!” Atlanta GA.


“I was looking for a GPS for my wife, normally cost between $150 to $250, and found it on the Shopping Sherlock “Daily Deal” for $84.” St. Louis MO.




“Needed a new stove so I went down to the local RC Willey store to see which one I wanted, took a pic with my phone of the model number and it was $889.00. Came home Sherlocked it and found it for $719.00 with free freight. I printed the offer and drove back to the store and showed it to them and they matched it. I saved $170.00 AWESOME!”




“I needed to replace my Golf driver and I knew which club I wanted as I tested it at my local driving range. I found it for $479.99 on the Nike website, but then I used the Sherlock and to my amazement the Sherlock found the exact same club for $149.99 saving me a huge $330! Miami FL.  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário